We are delighted to announce that on the 25th October ‘Normous Newark will be once again returning, with full support of both the District and County Councils.
Enjoy more Classic Bike Guide reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
What does this mean with the new legislation regarding Covid-19?
As a COVID-19 Secure venue, we can still host larger numbers in total but groups of up to 6 must not mix or form larger groups anywhere on site. This rule will not apply to individual households or support bubbles of more than 6 who will still be able to gather together. This event will now be fully outdoor – enabling you to enjoy your day even more and making sure the event is COVID safe.
Here are our top five tips on how you can enjoy the event as safely as possible!
1. Buy your ticket online and beat the queues! Advance tickets shut at 2pm Saturday!
2. If you can’t buy in advance use contactless card payment on the day
3. Remember to social distance – particularly around trade stands – remember the ‘Rule of Six!’
4. Use the hand sanitisers around site
5. Hopefully grab a bargain!
So what’s the detail?
When: 25th October 2020
Where: Newark Showground, NG24 2NY
What time: From 8am
Price: £10 for Early Birds from 8am/£7 for General Admission from 10am
If any new government legislation is implemented between now and the event, we will update our website at www.newarkautojumble.co.uk/Enjoy more Classic Bike Guide reading in the monthly magazine. Click here to subscribe.